Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation Review

Hi

So I haven't been posting for a while but i do have more posts coming up this week.
This Post is going to be about my foundation....Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation.

OK,So whenever i feel like wearing makeup on my face i ALWAYS have to wear either tinted moisturiser/BB cream/Foundation and concealer. If I could only use one makeup product for the rest of my life it would probably have to be foundation.

I would describe this foundation having medium coverage as it does cover spots but makes make MORE noticeable, this is why i wear concealer and set it off with a powder which makes it look flawless/better.

The things i like about this foundation:

-Not expensive, £6.99 - £8.99
-If you have ran out of your favourite foundation this is a great 'back up'
-Blends in really easily
-Smells really nice
- easy to get hold of, as some foundations are only in certain shops/countries, Rimmel is available in EVERY super market near me.
-It's build able


Things I don't really like about this foundation:

-The colour range, I currently have the lightest shade which is 100 ivory, does not match my skin colour
- It's not Matt, makes me look shiny and makes my skin look oily
-comes in only 3 shades i believe
-Will make you look orange if you us too much of it.

Although it has a glass bottle it is really light weight, it is a liquid foundation which means you CAN transfer it to another container if you wanted,Pump comes off really easily and really easy to get the whole product out.

One thing i will Say about this foundation is that its really build able which means if you
put too much in a certain area it WILL make that area look orange.

Overall, i do like this foundation, however if you have any your favourite foundations
then please comment and i will definitely check them out! :)

New post soon,
ps i am not affiliated with Rimmel

1 comment:

Thank You ,I appreciate every comment :)