Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 September 2012

20 Questions Tag!


Hi

So today I am doing this tag that has been really popular on You Tube but instead all I'm changing is I'm doing this on Blogger not You Tube :3.

Also I want to say If you would like me to review something then please Comment on one of my posts and i might do it :).

1.Things you cannot leave the house without...
My Keys,Bus Pass,Phone these are all of my 'Safety' kind of items i guess, but if its just any items then a lip gloss and a little mirror.

2.Favourite brand of makeup
I really love Collection 2000 for their concealers,cream puffs and blushes but i also like Rimmel as their foundations are really good, just like my favourite one at the moment (click here to view the post).

3.Favourite flowers
Tulips and Roses.

4. Favourite clothing stores
Primark,New Look,Hollister and internacionale.

5.Favourite perfume
Ted baker body spray in butterfly, i like the body shop scents too!

6.Heels or flats?
Flats,never owned a pair of heels apart from the wedges in my cupboard that i haven't worn yet.

7.Do you make good grades?
I usually don't try enough and get less then i expect,It's going to change this year though :).

8.Favourite colours
Blue and Purple.

9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No, i have never drank one, unless  lucozade counts.

10. do you drink juice?
Yes I love juice! Especially orange :D.

11. Do you like swimming?
Yes i like swimming, but I'm not the best at it, in fact sometimes i go through moments when i can swim but just forgot how to.

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
No.

13. What's your favourite moisturiser?
My favourite moisturiser is Under twenty pro hydra because it makes my skin really smooth and makes my skin less oily.

14.Do you want to get married later in life?
Yes

15.Do you get mad easily?
No, but if I'm sad or angry already then i will.

16.Are you into ghost hunting?
No.

17. Any phobias?
Going into lifts, especially if there's too many people in there, i have also got a fear of height and flying in airplanes.

18. Do you bite your nails?
No, i used to though.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
 Well, Kind of. I was skiing with my class and i didn't notice the hill i went flying up in the air and fell to the ground, one of my ski's was stuck on the fence while still being on my foot and the other of ended up being behind my back, my hand was there too, the rescue people told me that if i haven't had my hand there i would of broken my back.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes! I love coffee <3.

Well that's it, I really hope you enjoyed this and if you have any requests please comment below<3

1 comment:

  1. This is fab :) I love tags like this because its so interesting to see what other people are like! Thank you for sharing, i very much enjoyed reading this :)

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ,I appreciate every comment :)