Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 October 2012

5 Products I could never live without


       Hi!


By the title you can probably guess this is the 5 products I could never live without tag.
I hope I don't have to explain the meaning of  it.

Blusher: I am in love with blusher especially 'Max Factor Miracle Touch creamy blush' in the shade soft pink.Whenever I put makeup on I only focus on one thing and that is usually lips or cheeks.You wouldn't want to focus on everything at once as it will look too overpowering.I love this blush because you can really work with it and it's really easy to use.I own this product in a sample size but it's lasting really long so I won't need to buy it in a full version for a while.

Lips: For my lips I'm currently loving a MUA lipstick in the shade '15 juicy'. While I was in superdrug i wanted to go a bit 'wild' with the lipstick colour and wanted an orange one. I swatched it, it looked amazing (and orange) but when i got home and i decided to put it on and it was a light pink. I wasn't really disappointed as i knew that i wouldn't be confident enough to wear an orange lipstick, i don't know what got to me in superdrug, But I am really happy with the colour I got :)


Foundation: I have been Loving my Rimmel London 25 hour lasting finish foundation which i have made a whole post about (click here).But one day I decided to try out a different foundation which: does match my skin tone,not too heavy and that will be easy to carry without thinking 'Oh No,I hope My foundation doesn't smash' as most of my foundations are in a glass bottle.I have bought the Miss sporty So Clear foundation. At first I hated it,it just stayed in my drawer until about 5 months after I decided to try and love it.. I bought a powder to set it with which was the best thing I couldn't have done,I really love this foundation it's really inexpensive too :3

Setting Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte, this powder is just amazing, makes my makeup look flawless and makes my foundation stay for up to 6hours which is really good,you can always touch up on it anytime as well.

Concealer: I have repurchased The Collection 2000 cover up stick about 4 times now,same with my Natural collection one.These two are very different and I can't choose between them,One is more of a cream texture while the other one is kind of a powder when you put it on.Both cover up spots really good although i feel like the Natural collection gives more coverage and lasts longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You ,I appreciate every comment :)