Total Pageviews

Monday 6 August 2012

A quick introduction :)

Hello

So  before i actually post anything onto this blog i just want to give a quick introduction of:
  • What This blog is going to be about
  • how often will i update
  • why i made this blog
What is this blog going to be about?
This Blog is going to be about Fashion,beauty and all of those related things.
I will be reviewing items i like and don't like and products that i do reccomend.
I will also write about some of things that are going to happen in the future (with this blog).
i might do some OOTD's (Outfit Of The Day's)

How often will i update?

I will hopefully update about 2-3 times a week and i will try to make the posts very informative,helpfull and interesting(pinky promise). I will include pictures in my posts too :)

Why i made this blog

I made this blog because I have a very very high interest in beauty and fashion, although i am 'new' to this topic i really want to make the most of it and share my passion with you :)

I Hope that you will 'follow' me and stay tuned for new blog posts in the future :)
Tomorow I will do a review of..No7 Lipglosses :)

2 comments:

  1. stronka fajna, tło także. dodaj jakieś zdjęcia. powodzenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. zapowiada się ciekawie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ,I appreciate every comment :)